آو أنظم لمعجبينا في الفيس بوك ...
Chasemox

رقم العضوية : 88037
تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2020
مجموع المشاركات : 124

رقم المشاركة:[861]
تاريخ المشاركة: [24-01-2020]

افتراضي Guest Posting

This year, I discovered two things about blogging I wish I knew a year ago.

I can’t get enough organic traffic just by writing on my blog alone.
Techno's Club

I came to the first conclusion after scoring a few measly views for each post on my blog, during the first 6 months.
The second came after digging into the numbers behind my blog’s traffic on Google Analytics. Here, I landed 4x more visitors from a high authority site (Lifehack) compared to one that was less publicly known (Growmap).

Left: Traffic I got from a guest post on Lifehack | Right: Traffic I got from a guest post on Growmap
I’m not saying you should toss away all guest post opportunities from lower authority sites — they still bring you some decent traffic and a backlink! But you get a higher ROI for your blog if you invest your time writing for a high authority site.

So how do you determine a high authority site?

Alexa

Basically, Alexa ranks over 30 million websites based on their traffic data, which is gathered from millions of Internet users who use Alexa’s toolbar.
In other words, Alexa is a good indicator to see which site is popular.
With that said, here are the top guest posting sites I highly recommend you submit your post to. These are all top sites, all of them ranked within the top 100,000 on Alexa, that should help boost your blog’s organic traffic.

visit Now :
5 Foods That You Should Add To Breakfast to Improve Your Memory

رد مع اقتباس
Chasemox

رقم المشاركة:[862]

افتراضي Guest Posting

Techno's Club

I came to the first conclusion after scoring a few measly views for each post on my blog, during the first 6 months.
The second came after digging into the numbers behind my blog’s traffic on Google Analytics. Here, I landed 4x more visitors from a high authority site (Lifehack) compared to one that was less publicly known (Growmap).

Left: Traffic I got from a guest post on Lifehack | Right: Traffic I got from a guest post on Growmap
I’m not saying you should toss away all guest post opportunities from lower authority sites — they still bring you some decent traffic and a backlink! But you get a higher ROI for your blog if you invest your time writing for a high authority site.

Alexa

Basically, Alexa ranks over 30 million websites based on their traffic data, which is gathered from millions of Internet users who use Alexa’s toolbar.
With that said, here are the top guest posting sites I highly recommend you submit your post to. These are all top sites, all of them ranked within the top 100,000 on Alexa, that should help boost your blog’s organic traffic.

visit Now :
The Criminal Investigations That Sprouted From Mueller

رد مع اقتباس
Chasemox

رقم المشاركة:[863]

افتراضي Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
Meet the Lenovo InSight360

رد مع اقتباس
Chasemox

رقم المشاركة:[864]

افتراضي Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
Common misconceptions about OLED TVs¦Samsung

رد مع اقتباس
Chasemox

رقم المشاركة:[865]

افتراضي Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
Motorola Razr 2019 Unboxing - Whoa. TechnosClub.com

رد مع اقتباس
Chasemox

رقم المشاركة:[866]

افتراضي Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
10 of the Rarest Customs in the World at Lunchtime

رد مع اقتباس
Chasemox

رقم المشاركة:[867]

افتراضي Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
Smart Cars the cars of the future

رد مع اقتباس
Chasemox

رقم المشاركة:[868]

افتراضي Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
Get the essential information with American Airlines Customer Service

رد مع اقتباس
Chasemox

رقم المشاركة:[869]

افتراضي Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
Facebook rises 385% since its IPO: why?

رد مع اقتباس
Chasemox

رقم المشاركة:[870]

افتراضي Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
Tech Talks #1003 - S11 Crazy Camera Galaxy Fold 2 Live Photos FASTag Deadline Huawei Mate X2 TechnosClub.com

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

القسم الادبي = Literature Section

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة BB code is متاحة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع الابتسامات متاحة
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات كود [IMG] متاحة
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك Forum Rules
الانتقال السريع

الكتاب الخيالي "هكذا هزموا اليأس"للمؤلفة سلوى العضيدان

Bookmark and Share