آو أنظم لمعجبينا في الفيس بوك ...
Chasemox

رقم العضوية : 88037
تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2020
مجموع المشاركات : 124

رقم المشاركة:[31]
تاريخ المشاركة: [25-01-2020]

افتراضي Guest Posting

This year, I discovered two things about blogging I wish I knew a year ago.

I can’t get enough organic traffic just by writing on my blog alone.
Techno's Club

I came to the first conclusion after scoring a few measly views for each post on my blog, during the first 6 months.
The second came after digging into the numbers behind my blog’s traffic on Google Analytics. Here, I landed 4x more visitors from a high authority site (Lifehack) compared to one that was less publicly known (Growmap).

Left: Traffic I got from a guest post on Lifehack | Right: Traffic I got from a guest post on Growmap
I’m not saying you should toss away all guest post opportunities from lower authority sites — they still bring you some decent traffic and a backlink! But you get a higher ROI for your blog if you invest your time writing for a high authority site.

So how do you determine a high authority site?

Alexa

Basically, Alexa ranks over 30 million websites based on their traffic data, which is gathered from millions of Internet users who use Alexa’s toolbar.
In other words, Alexa is a good indicator to see which site is popular.
With that said, here are the top guest posting sites I highly recommend you submit your post to. These are all top sites, all of them ranked within the top 100,000 on Alexa, that should help boost your blog’s organic traffic.

visit Now :
Galaxy Note10: Entrepreneur Spotlight - Sonny McCracken

رد مع اقتباس
Chasemox

رقم المشاركة:[32]

افتراضي Guest Posting

Techno's Club

I came to the first conclusion after scoring a few measly views for each post on my blog, during the first 6 months.
The second came after digging into the numbers behind my blog’s traffic on Google Analytics. Here, I landed 4x more visitors from a high authority site (Lifehack) compared to one that was less publicly known (Growmap).

Left: Traffic I got from a guest post on Lifehack | Right: Traffic I got from a guest post on Growmap
I’m not saying you should toss away all guest post opportunities from lower authority sites — they still bring you some decent traffic and a backlink! But you get a higher ROI for your blog if you invest your time writing for a high authority site.

Alexa

Basically, Alexa ranks over 30 million websites based on their traffic data, which is gathered from millions of Internet users who use Alexa’s toolbar.
With that said, here are the top guest posting sites I highly recommend you submit your post to. These are all top sites, all of them ranked within the top 100,000 on Alexa, that should help boost your blog’s organic traffic.

visit Now :
5 Key Facts That You Should Know About Apple Iphone 11

رد مع اقتباس
Chasemox

رقم المشاركة:[33]

افتراضي Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
All You Need To Know About Microsoft Dynamics NAV Upgrade

رد مع اقتباس
Chasemox

رقم المشاركة:[34]

افتراضي Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
12 Technological Advances That Will Revolutionize This 2019

رد مع اقتباس
Chasemox

رقم المشاركة:[35]

افتراضي Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
Second the pursuit of life experience

رد مع اقتباس
Chasemox

رقم المشاركة:[36]

افتراضي Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
11 things you can do to keep the oceans clean

رد مع اقتباس
Chasemox

رقم المشاركة:[37]
تاريخ المشاركة: [27-01-2020]

افتراضي Guest Posting

Techno's Club

Alexa

visit Now :
Smartphones in 2020: Xiaomi CC9 Pro Xiaomi MIX Alpha Vivo X30 Pro Honor V30 OPPO Reno3

رد مع اقتباس
DonaldCrers

رقم العضوية : 101717
تاريخ التسجيل : Feb 2020
مجموع المشاركات : 39

رقم المشاركة:[38]
تاريخ المشاركة: [21-02-2020]

افتراضي Python Assignment Help | Python Homework Help

You may be too busy with other tasks or get stumped on a programming problem. Experienced programmers are standing by to help with all your Python programming homework, projects, assignment statement, academic writing, python exercises, case studies, mutable objects, left hand side, python variable and tasks.
Send your queries

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

Wordlists

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة BB code is متاحة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع الابتسامات متاحة
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات كود [IMG] متاحة
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك Forum Rules
الانتقال السريع

combolist good

Bookmark and Share